VNA’s home health therapy team includes physical therapists, occupational therapists, and speech language pathologists. Visiting patients in their own homes, in the environment in which they have to function every day, is especially rewarding and valuable for our therapists. You will work one-on-one with your patients to achieve their goals using a care plan that incorporates their home and routines into therapy activities.
Therapists at VNA will experience:
- Diverse range of patient health conditions
- New and creative ideas working in a non-clinical setting
- Independence and flexibility to create your own schedule
- Working in or near your own community
- Support and collaboration with an interdisciplinary team
When you join VNA as a member of our home health team, you’ll be supported by our comprehensive training and orientation program. We also offer an opportunity for therapists to receive additional training to support patients with certain illnesses, such as COPD or CHF. VNA therapists appreciate the unique opportunity home health care offers to make a difference for their patients and themselves.
Have questions about therapy careers?
Call Lisa Barron, Human Resources Generalist , or use the contact form to the upper right.802-860-4449