Your VNA offers a full range of Private Care services to help you maintain your independence and remain safely in the place you call home.
When Private Care is right for you
Additional support is sometimes needed to make it possible to continue to live at home. Sometimes, all that’s needed is help getting back on your feet after surgery or when recovering from an illness. Or, maybe you need support caring for a loved one. We also help care for adults with disabilities, seniors living alone and persons with memory impairments.
Caregiving and Nursing services
Even if you are unsure about the type of support you need, our registered nurse will meet with you in your home to create a care plan, discuss any questions you may have and identify the support you need to ensure a safe and high quality of life at home. Our services include:
- Bed & Bath Service – assistance with daily routines such as making breakfast, bathing, dressing and personal hygiene.
- Check-In Visit – preparation of snacks or light meals. We can also monitor your medications, food intake and daily weight.
- Personal Care – assistance with bathing, mouth care, skin and nail care, toileting and dressing.
- Household Services – light housekeeping, shopping, meal preparation, changing bed linens and laundry.
- Conversation and Companionship … Day or Night – Supporting physical and emotional well-being such as playing cards or games, writing letters, taking walks, shopping, and getting needed rest.
- Respite for Family Caregivers – Our VNA caregivers will stay with you 24/7 while your loved ones rest, run errands, visit friends or travel.
- Transportation and Errand Service – we’ll accompany you on visits to the doctor, dentist, pharmacy, grocery store or hair salon.
- Hospital Recovery Service – We offer one-on-one support for daily activities to help with the transition from hospital to home.
Nursing Care Services
Our registered nurses can do in-home visits for lab work, check vital signs, set up your medication and provide foot care.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I pay for these services?
Who provides Private Care services?
Have questions about personal care and nursing?
Call our Private Care team, or use the contact form to the upper right.(802) 860-4442