The VNA cares for individuals and families through health and related services in homes and other community settings.
The VNA offers the best possible care.
The VNA is the best place to work and volunteer.
The VNA offers enduring presence and service.
The VNA provides exemplary leadership.
- to our clients and families, and to our communitiesto
- each other – our staff, volunteers and Board
- to collaborators with whom we share our Mission
- Responsiveness to change in our communities’ demographics and among those we serve
- Advocacy on behalf of those we serve
- Leadership and talents shared for broader good in our community and state
- Effective stewardship of our resources
- High quality programs, services and results
- Continuous learning and improvement
- Innovation in what we do and how we do it
- Skilled leadership,management and supervision
- Equitable care for all who need us
- Prudent stewardship of resources
- True to spirit and principles of community-based nonprofit organizations
- Compliance with legal, regulatory and professional obligations
- Ethical practice, leadership and decision-making
- Sympathetic concern for the needs and circumstances of those we serve
- Responsiveness to those needs and circumstances
- Holistic in our outlook and approach to caring
- Service provided without judgment or prejudice
- In all agency relationships, internal and external to the VNA, we will:
- Be dependable and professional
- Be courteous and respectful
- Be caring and compassionate
- Address others’ needs in a timely fashion
- Engagement and innovation constantly bettering our care and service