This is especially true of our Hospice volunteers who work with our dedicated Hospice team to offer comprehensive care to those in need, both in their homes and at the McClure Miller VNA Respite House.
At our annual Hospice Volunteer Recognition Dinner on May 4, 2017, we recognized our many Hospice volunteers who have helped in tremendous ways this past year. In this year, Hospice volunteers have:
- Offered 86 visits from Noyana Singers, our hospice choir
- Prepared 730 meals (not including those done in individual homes)
- Served 1095 meals at the Respite House,
- Washed and folded 1,825 loads of laundry
- Made 4,270 client visits.
Those celebrating milestone anniversaries were also highlighted at this event, which also included dinner and music by the Noyana Singers.
To view a gallery of photos, click on one of the pictures below: