Held this year on Saturday, May 5, 2018, this fundraising event is the single largest fundraiser for McClure Miller VNA Respite House, Vermont’s only Medicare-certified hospice home. Every dollar raised goes directly toward providing room, board, personal care and special services for residents, regardless of their ability to pay.
How You Can Help
A lot of work goes into making the event a success and we couldn’t do it without the help of our volunteers. Our volunteers:
- Help to distribute flyers to local sports stores and organizations
- Help with set up of the registration and food area the day of the event
- Help at our registration tables, food tables, information table
- Help out on the course directing traffic and handing out water
- Help with the collection and counting of the pledge money
- Greet runners at the finish line
- Help with clean up after the event
Interested in volunteering for this event?
Call the Development Office, or use the contact form to the upper right.(802) 860-4475