- This event has passed.
Please click on one of the photos below to start the photo gallery.
(All photos are by Daria Bishop. If you are interested in a digital copy of one of the photos, please email email@example.com.)
More than 150 people joined the VNA on April 6 to celebrate the Janet S. Munt Family Room at this year’s Spring Blooms! Fashion Show and Dinner. Thanks to the generosity of event sponsors, raffle prize donors and our guests, this year’s event brought in $20,000 to benefit the programs of the Family Room.
During the event held at the DoubleTree by Hilton in Burlington, the latest Eileen Fisher fashions from local boutique Expressions were modeled by friends of the VNA. A special thanks to all of this year’s Spring Blooms! Fashion Show models:
- Kate FitzPatrick, Chief Nursing Officer, UVM Medical Center
- Brigette White, Hickok and Boardman Financial Planning
- Erika Schramm, VNA Board Member, VEIC Senior Leadership
- Alison Calderara, CEO, Community Health Centers of Burlington
- Madison Cota, Miss Vermont USA 2017
- Manisha Khadka, Family Room Preschool Teacher
- Betty Woods, McClure Miller VNA Respite House Capital Campaign Committee Member
- Jill Olson, Executive Director, VNAs of Vermont
- Lori Ann Roy, Director, Radiation Oncology, UVM Medical Center
- Julie Kelley, WCAX Weekday Morning Anchor
- Mary Hart, Family Room Volunteer
- Shirin Hart, Attorney, Primmer Piper Eggleston & Cramer PC; KidSafe Collaborative Board Member
- Nancy Rabinowitz, Expressions and Wild Hare Flowers
- Tina Brimo, KidSafe Collaborative Events Coordinator
- Coco Wu, Family Room Parent
Mirror Mirror was on hand to help the models get ready to walk the runway. Local comedian Autumn Spencer led the program as emcee for the night. And Evan LeCompte, of WeddingDJVT, provided the music for the models. We are also appreciative of Daria Bishop who photographed the event.
This year’s annual VNA Cares for Children award to the parents, past Family Room participants, and community leaders who have worked with the VNA during this time of transition to plan for the Family Room’s future. This award is given in recognition for an individual, organization or group who demonstrates a passionate commitment to better the lives of our community’s children.
A special thank you to our many supporters of this year’s fundraiser, led by Hanson & Doremus Investment Management and including major support from Bergeron, Paradis and Fitzpatrick, BerryDunn, Dinse Knapp and McAndrew, New England Federal Credit Union, Peregrine Design/Build, Pines Senior Living Community, Pomerleau Real Estate, Wake Robin, Kinney Drugs and Queen City Printers.
Event InformationDate: April 6 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Location: 1117 Williston Road, South Burlington VT
How to Register
Registration is now over. Thank you for your support!
How to Donate
If you would like to donate to the Family Room Transition Fund, please click here and choose “Family Room Transition Fund” in the drop down menu.
Event Sponsors and Contributors