Thank you for your interest in supporting your VNA. Your donation to the Visiting Nurse Association of Chittenden and Grand Isle Counties helps us provide charitable care for your neighbors and families each year, regardless of their ability to pay. With your support, we are also able to pioneer new programs to meet the changing needs of our community and ensure the availability of VNA services for generations to come.
No gift is too small. No gift is too large.
There are many ways to give through planned giving, donations, in-kind gifts or attending a fundraising event. And every gift is greatly appreciated.
How Your Gift Can Help:
- $5,000 will provide a person nearing the end of life five weeks of Hospice care in their home.
- $1,500 will provide two weeks of the VNA Family Room’s Nurturing Parent parenting education class for a dozen families with children birth to five years old.
- $500 will provide one week of Adult Day services for an elder unable to pay.
- $100 will provide an extended home visit from a nurse to a vulnerable young family.
- $30 will pay for a flu shot for a homebound senior citizen.
Where Do I Mail My Donation To?