Thank you for your interest in supporting your VNA. Your donation to the Visiting Nurse Association of Chittenden and Grand Isle Counties helps us provide charitable care for your neighbors and families each year, regardless of their ability to pay. With your support, we are also able to pioneer new programs to meet the changing needs of our community and ensure the availability of VNA services for generations to come.
No gift is too small. No gift is too large.
There are many ways to give through planned giving, donations, in-kind gifts or attending a fundraising event. And every gift is greatly appreciated.
Ways to Support VNA This Holiday Season
- Shop at City Market during the month of November and help a family. VNA’s Family Room is one of three non-profit programs chosen for this month’s Rally for Change program. Round up your transaction during the month of November and Family Room receives 10% of the spare change.
- In the market for a new car or truck? Consider purchasing from Shearer before the end of the year. A portion of the sales will go to the Vermont Respite House, who was chosen by Shearer as the fourth quarter partner for their Community Giving Fund.
- The next time you order something, consider using AmazonSmile (smile.amazon.com). Log into your Amazon account, choose the Visiting Nurse Association of Chittenden & Grand Isle Counties as your charity of choice and continue to shop for what you need. Amazon will donate .5% of eligible purchases to the VNA.
- Join us for our matching gift challenge on #GivingTuesday, December 1. Coldwell Banker Hickok & Boardman Realty will match dollar for dollar any gifts given to the Family Room, up to $6,000. How does it work?
- On December 1, visit www.vnacares.org/donate to make a donation.
- In the drop-down menu under “I’d Like My Gift to Support a VNA Program,” please choose “Family Room.”
- Spread the word. Use the hashtag #GivingTuesday to talk about why you support this cause and encourage friends and family to support it, too.
Where Do I Mail My Donation To?
How Can My Gift Help?