Health Care Services
The Visiting Nurse Association of Chittenden and Grand Isle Counties in Vermont provides a full range of home health care services for 5000 people and families each year. Our services span a lifetime – from care for young families to rehabilitation, long-term care, adult day services and end-of-life care. We take pride in adhering to the highest quality standards.
The VNA is reliant upon Medicare, Medicaid and private insurances for approximately 80% of our revenue. We are able to serve clients who need medically necessary care but do not have the ability to pay full fee through support from the United Way of Chittenden County, cities and towns, and grants and contributions from individuals, companies and foundations.
Our Services Include
- Comprehensive Care for Adults — These VNA services help with recovery from acute illness or surgery, wound care management, chronic illness, and disease management.
- Private Care — The VNA’s Care Connection provides personally designed home health care services and geriatric care management.
- Wellness Programs — We offer flu clinics, health and wellness programs for businesses, as well as senior housing supportive services.
- Long-Term Care — Our Medicaid programs help you maximize your independence and quality of life. These include the Choices for Care program, the Traumatic Brain Injury program, the adult high-tech program, and support for residents of the South Burlington Community Housing.
- Family and Children’s Services — These VNA services include maternal and child health programs, skilled nursing and pediatric therapies, long-term care for children, Dads Make a Difference fathering programs, and our Parent-Child Center Services which includes home visiting services as well as programming at our Janet S. Munt Family Room.
- End-of-Life Care — The VNA provides hospice care, palliative care, a home away from home at Vermont Respite House, grief and bereavement programs, pediatric supportive care services and the Madison-Deane Initiative which offers education and resources on end-of-life care.
- Adult Day Program — The VNA offers a safe and enriching day program for elderly people, adults with physical disabilities and those with medical needs.
If you are unsure of what program will meet your needs please don’t hesitate to contact us:
VNA of Chittenden and Grand Isle Counties
- (802) 658-1900
Or fill out our online contact form.