Donating to Your VNA
Thank you for your interest in supporting your VNA.
Your donation to the Visiting Nurse Association of Chittenden and Grand Isle Counties helps us provide charitable care for our neighbors, develop new programs to help people in need, and provide public health programs to improve the health of our community. There are many ways to give, and every gift, of any size, is greatly appreciated.
How to Donate
You can make a donation a couple of different ways:
- Make a contribution online using our secure website
- Call us at 802 860-4434 to make a gift with your credit card
- Send a gift to the VNA by mail to: Ann Irwin, Director of Development and Community Relations, Visiting Nurse Association of Chittenden and Grand Isle Counties, 1110 Prim Road, Colchester, VT 05446
Memorial and Honorial Donations:
To make your donation in honor of, or in memory of a loved one or friend, please visit the Remembering and Honoring Loved Ones page.
To make your donation in honor of a VNA nurse or other staff, please visit the Thanking Caregivers page.
Other Ways to Give:
- Make a Donation Online — The simplest and most direct way to give
- Join The Director’s Circle — Members of the VNA Director’s Circle make a commitment of $1,000 or more.
- Gift Planning - A planned gift is an excellent way to meet your philanthropic goals.
- VNA Programs Wish List - We appreciate timely in-kind donations to some of our programs.
- VNA Fundraising Events — Join us in these annual events celebrating VNA care and caring.
How Your Gift Can Help:
Here are just a few examples of how your gift can help the VNA provide essential care to the community.
- $1,000 will provide one week of Hospice care from our multi-disciplinary care team
- $500 will provide one week of Adult Day Services for a frail elder unable to pay
- $300 will provide 24 hours of care and support for a Vermont Respite House resident
- $100 will provide an extended home visit from a nurse to a vulnerable young family
- $50 will pay for a family to participate in an infant/child CPR class at the VNA Family Room
- $30 will pay for a flu shot for a homebound senior citizen
If you have any questions about Visiting Nurse Association fundraising, or would like to speak to a staff person about our development activities, please contact:
Director of Development & Community Relations
Visiting Nurse Association of Chittenden and Grand Isle Counties
1110 Prim Road
- Federal Tax ID (EIN) #