About the VNA of Chittenden & Grand Isle Counties VT
The Visiting Nurse Association of Chittenden and Grand Isle Counties is a 109-year-old nonprofit home health agency in Vermont. We care for 5000 people and families each year. Our programs span a lifetime -- from prenatal care to care for young families to rehabilitation, long-term care, adult day services and end-of-life care. The VNA provides care one person, one family at a time.
With support from our neighbors, the VNA provides medically necessary home and community-based care to individuals and families regardless of their ability to pay. In just the past year, the VNA provided over $1.7 million in charitable care to our neighbors in need.
Our VNA provides care in the following towns around Chittenden and Grand Isle Counties:
Alburgh Grand Isle North Hero Westford
Bolton Hinesburg Richmond Williston
Burlington Huntington South Burlington Winooski
Charlotte Isle La Motte Shelburne
Colchester Jericho South Hero
Essex Junction Jonesville St. George
Essex Town Milton Underhill
- VNA Mission — Read about the VNA’s mission and values.
- VNA History — The VNA has a rich history that we would love to share with you.
- Our Leadership — See some of our dedicated and caring staff at the VNA.
- Our Board — See who is part of our current Board of Directors and who are members of our Honorary Board.
- Directions & Contact Information — Need to know how to get to our Prim Road building or need to contact us?
- Frequently Asked Questions — We’ve tried to answer some of our more frequently asked questions. See if we have answered your questions.