Why the VNA?
“Tristan would not be the boy he is without the VNA. My VNA nurse has always been just a phone call away.”
Our Adult Day Program is a great option for seniors and adults who desire to live independently, but who may need assistance or help with daily activities.
Did you know our Adult Day Program is also beneficial for caregivers? It provides caregivers valuable respite while offering peace of mind that your loved one is being cared for in a safe environment at one of our three locations.
And we offer support and education through workshops and group meetings.
Support Group for Caregivers and
Persons Living With Dementia is held:
Every Second Wednesday
at VNA Grand Way Adult Day
Grand Way Commons
412 Farrell Street, So. Burlington
We also offer Powerful Tools for Caregivers workshops throughout the year to help caregivers learn how to take care of themselves as they continue to care for their loved ones. You can check our Educational Workshops page for current offerings.
July 28, 2014
Social worker, case manager, advocate, friendly face, interested listener, teacher, health care provider. Saint. These are but some of the "faces" of the two providers I followed during the Visiting Nurse Association of Chittenden and Grand Isle Counties' Community Visits program.
May 30, 2014
My partner, Dana, and my son, Ezra, and I were sitting around at my mom's house eating dinner. My cousin had just had a baby, so the discussion moved to how hard it is to transition into the role of being a parent, even if it is something you have planned and wanted and dreamed of for a long time. Being a dad to Ezra has intensified every aspect of my life - I have reached levels of joy, love and peace I had never imagined possible.
- Find out how to begin a career in health care by attending one of three upcoming informational meetings - 7/29 at 9:30 am or 4:00 pm or 7/30 at 9:30am.
- Vermont Assembly of Home Health and Hospice Agencies (VAHHA) announces a new name and look. Read more about it here.
- VNA's fatherhood programs were highlighted on the radio, tv, and in print media recently. Visit our VT Dads page for links to these articles.
- Thanks to everyone who helped us raise over $60,000 for the Vermont Respite House. Fun Run Race Results are in. Click here!
- Check out our "Happy" Video that was shown at this year's Spring Blooms! Fashion Show.
- Read More