Why the VNA
“VNA’s Fathers and Children Together is a great night out with my daughter – and a chance to learn from the wisdom of other dads.”
Powerful Tools for Caregivers
Powerful Tools for Caregivers is a six-week course designed to provide caregivers the tools they need to care for themselves so they can more effectively care for their loved one.Our next class runs:
March 13-April 24, 2014
(no class April 17)
6:00 - 7:30 pm
at the Town Hall Meeting Room, 7900 Williston Road, Williston
The course will be led by trained leaders Wendy Bombard, RN, and Kate Kreider, RN. A donation fo $30 will help defray costs, but is not required to attend. If you would like to register for this class or for more information, call 802-658-1900 ext. 3903 or email email@example.com .
January 15, 2014
No matter what the weather conditions are, VNA caregivers find a way to get you the care you need. They spend a lot of time in their vehicles, sometimes even skiing, snowshoeing and boating to get to client's homes. Our caregivers take extra precautions to stay safe on the roads, especially during weather like the recent ice storm and the dangerously frigid temperatures.
- Learn more about our upcoming Spring Hospice Volunteer Training here.
- Our 2013 Annual Report is now available to view online.
- Learn how you can become a volunteer in our Adult Day Programs.
- Powerful Tools for Caregivers class begins March 13. Click here for more info.
- VNA and CVHHH have agreed to an affiliation. Read about it here.
- Read More