You'll count the smiles,
not the hours
VNA personal care attendants (PCAs) and homemakers provide care for many people in their homes by providing help with daily household tasks that we might take for granted, like cooking meals, grocery shopping, or helping someone get dressed in the morning.
Put Your Caring to Work
If you are passionate about caring for others, working as a home health aide may be for you. VNA educators will prepare you to confidently provide care to people in their homes.
We have full- and part-time openings for all skill levels. No experience is necessary.
- Put Your Caring to Work. Learn more about our Personal Care Attendant and homemaker positions.
- Join us at the 50+ Expo on Saturday, January 31, at the Sheraton.
- Staff and Volunteers were honored at our Annual Dinner. Read about it here.
- Our Fall 2014 VNACares Newsletter is now online.
- Vermont Assembly of Home Health and Hospice Agencies (VAHHA) announces a new name and look. Read more about it here.
- Read More